Auto brake maintenance
If you need an AC repair service, what do you do? Where do you take your vehicle for quality work that is not expensive? Come to Car Craft. We will inspect your car, estimate the cost of any needed maintenance or repair, inform you of the estimate and receive your approval, and then complete your brake repair using high-quality parts.
Car Craft offers AC Repair Service on all makes and models of vehicles. From maintaining and repairing Model T and Model A Fords, all the way up to the most modern Ferrari (yes, Ferrari, really), we can and have done it all. So if you drive an Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, Alfa Romero, foreign car, domestic vehicle, antique or classic car, and you need auto ac repair maintenance or any other repair job, please call Car Craft. We make sure all your car’s issues get fixed in less time possible.
When we do a repair job, we use the highest quality auto repair and replacement parts so that the job is done right the first time. There is nothing worse than having a repair done on your car, and then having to have the word done again in a year because the shop used low-quality parts.
Come to Car Craft for your car repair like auto ac repair maintenance, auto brake maintenance, etc. and experience the affordable repairs and services with a written repair warranty. Let us be the ones to repair your vehicle. You will not be disappointed, and in the long run, we will be the cheapest repair service shop you can find in Athens, GA.
Here is a list of some of the most common repairs we perform at Car Craft. If you need a repair and maintenance not listed here, please call the shop and talk with us about your needs.
- Alternators – Tested and installed.
- Battery – Batteries tested and installed.
- Car brake service near me – We diagnosis and repair all types of brake problems. We can repair the most modern ABS brake systems, all the way back to Ford Model T brake systems.”
- Car Engine Filters replacement – Car engine filters replacement is crucial to keep your car’s engine running smooth.
- Check Engine Light – If your car’s check engine light has come on, call Car Craft. (706-546-6695) and we’ll provide you with desired solutions.
- Clutch – Clutch repair, adjustment and master/slave cylinders.
- Cooling systems – leaks and thermostats.
- CV Axles – Axles and CV joints.
- EGR valves
- Electrical – Headlights, brake lights, starting and charging.
- Emission control
- Engine work – Minor and major. Maintenance and repair.
- Evap canister/purge valves – Evaporation canisters canister purge valves
- Fan, fans, and fan clutches.
- Fuel – Fuel injection, carburetor, carburators.
- Ignition – ignition coils, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributors, points.
- No start – Engine won’t start. Not starting.
- Oil – Oil leaks, burning oil, oil consumption
- Oxygen sensors – O2 sensors.
- Radiator repair and replacement – If coolant is leaking out of your car, call us immediately as your car may need a radiator repair or replacement.
- Timing belts – Timing belt and water pump replacement.
- Transmission – Automatic and standard, service and repair.
- Water pump – Gaskets, repair and replacement.
- Wheel bearing – Wheel bearings and hub assembly